(STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived Empty
Lun 17 Avr - 12:31

21:23
Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human
Is punching someone not the appropriate response to being catcalled?

slide to unlock

Initier un SMS:

Répondre à mon SMS:

Invité
Invité

Mar 18 Avr - 0:09

Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human

slide to unlock

Angel

Aujourd'hui

So, I took Lyta to the zoo this afternoon... She was very, very disappointed to find out that the red bearded dragon was not, in fact, a real dragon  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f610 She did, however, think that the ball pythons were really cute. I may or may not have said something along the lines of 'yes, of course, you can get one as a pet'. Anyway, long story short, we're at the pet store (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f636

Invité
Invité

Mar 18 Avr - 7:21

Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human

slide to unlock

Angel

Aujourd'hui

So, I took Lyta to the zoo this afternoon... She was very, very disappointed to find out that the red bearded dragon was not, in fact, a real dragon  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f610 She did, however, think that the ball pythons were really cute. I may or may not have said something along the lines of 'yes, of course, you can get one as a pet'. Anyway, long story short, we're at the pet store (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f636

Wait... You did what? Diana, do I have to remind u that I'm scared as hell of snakes? (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f628 Can't u like, idk, have her a goldfish instead?  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f62c I can add that I'll do anything u want (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 2764  

Invité
Invité

Mar 18 Avr - 19:05

Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human

slide to unlock

Angel

Aujourd'hui

Wait... You did what? Diana, do I have to remind u that I'm scared as hell of snakes? (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f628 Can't u like, idk, have her a goldfish instead?  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f62c I can add that I'll do anything u want (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 2764  

... Oh, gods, I forgot. We forgot! New plan!
She wants to know if you'd be okay with a little gecko?
Also, don't you always do anything that I want anyway? (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f607

Invité
Invité

Mer 19 Avr - 7:12

Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human

slide to unlock

Angel

Aujourd'hui

Also, don't you always do anything that I want anyway? (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f607

... Fine. But just one! Knowing the two of u, we could soon need to move out to open our own zoo...  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f629

And I won't answer that, you little devil (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f608

Invité
Invité

Mer 19 Avr - 12:06

Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human

slide to unlock

Angel

Aujourd'hui

... Fine. But just one! Knowing the two of u, we could soon need to move out to open our own zoo...  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f629

And I won't answer that, you little devil (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f608

Yes, yes, just the one, I promise! She says 'thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, daddy' (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 2764 I wish you could see her little face right now, she's so happy (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f495

We both know I'm not that little (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f607

Invité
Invité

Mer 19 Avr - 12:49

Friday, May 15th
IPhone
You Are The Reason
Calum Scott
Only Human

slide to unlock

Handsome

Aujourd'hui
Yes, yes, just the one, I promise! She says 'thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, daddy' (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 2764 I wish you could see her little face right now, she's so happy (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f495

We both know I'm not that little (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f607

Alright then, tell her I say 'daddy requires the biggest and longest hug she has ever given'  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f618 non negociable ofc  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f607

And tell yourself I say 'we both know I'M NOT that little  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f60f '  

Please don't hit me  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f62d  

Steven??? Trevor???

I have no counter-argument right now

But I'll let you know that your daughter just asked me why my face got 'really really red' (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f610

You're SO LUCKY she's distracted right now, SO LUCKY  (STEVE) if i text you back, then i survived 1f624

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 1